Updated: May 18, 2020
Hello! I am Michelle from Everyday Easy Chinese and today, we will be learning how to talk about our abilities and skills.
Before we start, remember subscribe to your Youtube channel for weekly Chinese lessons. Let’s start!
1. I won’t do it. – 我不会做. （Wǒ bù huì zuò）
2. I can’t do it. – 我不能做. (Wǒ bùnéng zuò)
3. I want to do it. – 我想做. (Wǒ xiǎng zuò)
4. How should I do it? – 我该怎么做. (Wǒ gāi zěnme zuò)
5. I will try my best to do it. – 我会尽量做. (Wǒ huì jìnliàng zuò)
6. I can do it. -我能做. (Wǒ néng zuò)
7. I will do it. 我会做. (Wǒ huì zuò)
8. I have done it! 我做到了！(Wǒ zuò dàole)
What are your challenges with Chinese at the moment and what stage are you at? Let us know by posting in the comments below.
See you next time!